- This web site is owned and operated by BH Global Corporation Ltd and/or its subsidiaries (“Owner” which term shall include the subsidiaries of BH Global Corporation Ltd).
- By accessing and/or using these web pages at this URL/domain name and parent and subdomains (the “Site“), you, as a user of the Site, hereby accept and agree to abide by the terms set out herein.
- By accessing the Site, you agree to comply with and observe all applicable laws, regulations and directives including without limitation the laws of Singapore in connection with your access to, and use of, the Site.
- You shall be solely responsible for the set-up, configuration or compatibility of your hardware, equipment and software for access to the Site and you shall provide at your own expense all facilities or resources necessary for such proper access. You shall not create any circumstances whereby other users are affected in their access to, and use of, the Site.
- You agree not to use the Site to send, post, promote or transmit on any place on the Site, any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive, illegal, in infringement of the intellectual property rights of any other persons, will harm or adversely affect the hardware or software of the Site, or otherwise as determined by the Owner in its sole discretion to be objectionable or inappropriate. The Owner retains all intellectual property rights to all messages or materials posted by you onto the Site, and the right to remove or modify any such message or material at the discretion of the Owner. You agree, in accessing the Site and posting messages or materials onto the Site, to indemnify the Owner, its subsidiaries and employees and officers against all losses claims or damages directly and indirectly arising from such postings.
- All contents of the Site including, but not limited to the Site design, text, graphics, links, sounds and video and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the copyright of the Owner or its licensors. Any information or documents accessed or downloaded by you from the Site shall be on terms that it may not be distributed or utilised by you save for the purpose of the entry into of commercial transactions with the Owner and its subsidiaries. Save for the aforesaid limited purpose, you shall not copy, download, distribute, display, perform, adapt, modify, publish, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise deal with in any way all or any of the contents of the Site.
- All marks, names and logos (whether registered or unregistered), used on the Site (unless otherwise stated) are trademarks, service marks and intellectual property rights held by the Owner or licensed by use by the Owner. All product, trade and/ or company names mentioned in this site may be the trademark of their respective owners. No permission or licence is granted to use any such trade mark, service mark or intellectual property right without the prior written consent of the relevant owner.
- The Site may contain information for sale and/or marketing purposes on services or products (collectively “Products”) offered by the Owner.
- Features and specifications of Products advertised, provided and/or made available on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All specifications or descriptions of the Product shall not constitute a term of any legally binding transaction entered into between you and the Owner unless such specifications are expressly repeated in writing the purchase order, delivery order or any other written contract relating to your purchase or order of such Products, and a reference only to this Site shall not have the effect of incorporation such specifications or description.
- The possession, distribution, circulation, importation or other dealing with such Products that are available on the Site may be subjected to the laws and regulations of some countries and jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to ensure that any such dealings with such Products is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the relevant countries and jurisdictions, including such licensing, intellectual property, taxation, revenue, customs, import and export control laws of such relevant countries and jurisdictions, and to observe all such laws and regulations.
- The Owner makes no representation or warranty, express implied or statutory that the Products advertised, provided and/or made available on the Site are of good title, correspond with description, merchantable, of satisfactory fitness or quality for any general or particular purpose.
- The Owner makes no representation or warranty, express implied or statutory that the contents on this Site including all materials and information contained or referred to the Site are correct, accurate, complete, updated nor that such materials or information do not infringe any third party intellectual property rights and shall not under any circumstances be relied on by you.
- The Owner accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from your use of the Site, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy in, of or on the part of (as is applicable) the Site or its contents, the materials or information contained on the Site, or the unavailability of the Site or any part thereof or any contents or Products.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions herein, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, expenses (including all legal costs on a full indemnity basis), demands, liabilities, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and damages (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) whatsoever and howsoever arising, including without limitation claims made by third parties and claims for defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, death, bodily injury, wrongful use of computers, unauthorised or illegal access to computers (including but not limited to hacking), property damage or pecuniary losses which the Owner may sustain, incur, suffer or pay arising out of, in connection with or pursuant to your access to and/or your use of the Site, whether or not such access or use was authorised or whether it was due to any act or omission on your part.
- The Owner shall not have any liability for any delay or default in its operation of the Site whether or not attributable to circumstances within its control.
- 16. Please note that any software, applications or script downloaded from the Site shall be at your own risk and the Owner neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss or damage, (whether direct or indirect), howsoever caused, as a result of any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or similar items or processes arising from your use of the Site or the software, applications or script. You agree to, prior to use of such software, applications or script, use best efforts to scan the foregoing for viruses, trojan horses, worms or similar items or processes.
- The Owner does not guarantee that any e-mails sent from the Site will be received by you or received by the Owner if sent by you nor does the Owner warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails.
- The Owner controls and maintains the Site from Singapore and makes no representation that the material and information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations/jurisdictions.
- The Site may contain links to other web sites (the “Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Owner and the Owner is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Owner is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Linked Sites of this Site or by the Owner of the Linked Sites.
- The Owner accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such Linked Sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such Linked Sites.
- The Owner shall have the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Site at any time, without liability and for whatsoever reason or cause, without notice.
- The Owner reserves the right in its discretion to amend without prior notification these terms, the contents of this Site and any information or material contained on the Site, including, without prejudice to the generality of the above, revisions, amendments, alteration of prices, withdrawals and discontinuations of any Product at any time and at the sole discretion of the Owner. You agree to review these terms on each use by you of this Site.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- You agree that the employees, officers and representatives and agents of the Owner shall be entitled to all benefits, rights due or available to the Owner under these terms as against you.
- The Site may utilise automated tracking devices or software such as a “cookie”. You consent to our use of such cookies.
- You consent that all information or materials which you submit to or through the Site or via electronic mail are non-proprietary and non-confidential and may be utilised by us for the Purposes.
- For purposes of these terms and conditions, “personal information” means any information by which someone can be personally identified, including name, address, telephone number, email address, billing and account information, credit or debit card information, and other information incidental to providing goods or services. The Owner collects personal information from you only when you voluntarily provide the Owner with this information, such as when establishing an account or adding information to your account, completing a form, requesting a catalog; and information about Products or items accessed, viewed or purchased by you.
- The Site also collects certain non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your domain name, access provider, IP address, and browser language.
- All personal information collected on the Site are used for the following purposes (“Purpose”):
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services of the Owner;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
- to detect and protect the Owner and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities; and
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions,
- In order to serve you better, the Owner shall be entitled to combine information you provide on the Site with information you provide to us in other ways, and with information from third parties including demographic or public information.
- The Owner shall be entitled to share your personal information collected on these Sites with the Owner’s subsidiaries or affiliated companies. The Owner shall also be entitled to disclose your personal information to third parties who provide services to us, including to process payments, Products, service or warranty for Products, services the software or hardware for the Site, monitor Site activity, serve Site content, maintain the Owner’s customer database, administer emails.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR LED LIGHTING FIXTURES
Seller warrants that the Product, when delivered in new condition and in its original packaging, will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE to THREE YEARS from the date of shipment based on PROJECT. Seller warrants that the Product, when delivered in new condition and in its original packaging, will comply with specified LED manufacturers rated lumen maintenance life (Lρ): L70 (time to 70% lumen maintenance, in hours) within specified warranty period. The determination of whether the product is defective shall be made by seller in its sole discretion with consideration given to the overall performance of the Product.
If Seller determines the Product is defective, Seller will elect, in its sole discretion, to repair the Product or replace the Product. This limited warranty will not apply to loss or damage to the Product caused by: negligence; abuse; misuse; mishandling; improper installation, storage or maintenance; damage due to fire or acts of God; vandalism; civil disturbances; power surges; improper power supply; electrical current fluctuations; corrosive environment installations; induced vibration; harmonic oscillation or resonance associated with movement of air currents around the Product; alteration; accident; failure to follow installation, operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by Seller or applicable electrical codes; or improper service of the Product performed by someone other than Seller or its authorized service provider. In respect of parts and materials not included in the original light fitting, the customer shall not be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or gurantee. This limited warranty excludes field labor service charges related to the repair or replacement of the Product. This limited warranty is void if the product is not used for the purpose for which it is designed.
Seller reserves the right to utilize new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired or remanufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part, as determined by Seller in its sole discretion, and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
In order to make a warranty claim, you must notify Seller in writing within thirty (30) days after your discovery of the defect, provide proof of such as the invoice and comply with Seller’s other warranty requirements. Upon receiving that notice, Seller require you to promptly return the Product to Seller, or its authorized service provider, freight prepaid. warranty claim addressed to Beng Hui Marine Electrical Pte Ltd, No. 8 Penjuru Lane S609189.
This limited warranty only applies to specified LED fixtures.
The foregoing warranty provisions are exclusive and are given and accepted in lieu of any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty against infringement and any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall seller be liable for incidental, compensatory, consequential, indirect, special or other damages. Seller’s aggregate liability with respect to a defective product shall in any event be limited to the monies paid to seller for that defective product.
This warranty is effective for purchases of Product on or after the effective date set forth below. Seller reserves the right to modify this warranty from time to time. Any modification of this warranty shall be effective for all orders placed with seller on or after the effective date
of such revised warranty.
Effective date: from the date of shipment
This limited warranty is provided by Beng Hui Marine Electrical Pte Ltd company described below (“Seller”) to you, described below (“Buyer”) as the original purchaser of the SOP LED lighting
product that is identified on Seller’s invoice reflecting its original purchase (the “Product”).
A. WARRANTY PERIOD
SOP LED Products are developed according to the international standards (otherwise stated) and specification. The description, drawing mentioned in datasheet and manufactured in accordance with our strict quality criteria. Seller warrants that the Product, when delivered in new condition and in its original packaging, will be free of defects in material and workmanship for limited warranty period of ONE (1) YEAR starts on the date of invoice. By default, Buyer receives above mentioned ‘standard warranty’. On request, an ‘extended warranty’ or ‘customized project warranty’ can be agreed upon after evaluation of the specific application condition. The warranty is only applicable to the Buyer purchasing the products directly from Seller.
B. WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The determination of whether the Product is defective shall be made by Seller in its sole discretion with consideration given to the overall performance of the Product. If Seller determines the Product is defective, Seller will elect, in its sole discretion, to refund you the purchase price of the Product, repair the Product or replace the Product. This limited warranty will not apply to loss or damage to the Product caused by: negligence; abuse; misuse; mishandling; improper installation, storage or maintenance; damage due to fire or acts of God; vandalism; civil disturbances; power surges; improper power supply; electrical current fluctuations; corrosive environment installations; induced vibration; harmonic oscillation or resonance associated with movement of air currents around the Product; alteration; accident; failure to follow installation, operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by Seller or applicable electrical codes; or improper service of the Product performed by someone other than Seller or its authorized service provider. This limited warranty excludes field labor and service charges related to the repair or replacement of the Product. This limited warranty provided by Seller does not cover damage to the Product which occurred during shipment. If the Product is damaged in shipment, the claim must be filed immediately with the carrier.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS DESIGNED.
Seller reserves the right to utilize new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired or re manufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part, as determined by Seller in its sole discretion, and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. If
requested by Seller, the non-conforming or defective Products shall become Seller’s property as soon as they have been replaced.
In order to make a warranty claim, Buyer must notify Seller in writing within thirty (30) days after your discovery of the defect, providing at least the following information (additional info may be required on request) and comply with Seller’s other warranty requirements. Upon receiving that notice, Seller may require you to promptly return the Product to Seller, or its authorized service provider, freight prepaid. Your warranty claim should be addressed to Beng Hui Marine Electrical Pte Ltd of 8 Penjuru Lane, Singapore 609189.
- Details of the failed Products; for System warranties also details of other components used.
- Installation date and invoice date.
- Detailed problem description, number of failures, date of failure.
- Application, hours burned and switching cycles.
- Where a warranty claim is justified, Seller will pay for freight expenses. Seller may charge Buyer for returned Products that are not found to be defective or nonconforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
This limited warranty only applies to specified LED fixtures.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY PROVISIONS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE GIVEN AND ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL,INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. SELLER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIMITED TO THE MONIES PAID TO SELLER FOR THAT DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
In the event of a warranty dispute, the final decision rests solely with Seller.
This warranty is effective for purchases of Product on or after the effective date set forth below. Seller reserves the right to modify this warranty from time to time. Any modification of this warranty shall be effective for all orders placed with Seller on or after the effective date of such revised warranty.
Effective Date: 1st January 2018